Partner With Us!
The Classical Academies host a variety of exclusive events throughout the year to better serve parents and students. Event sponsors receive a tax-deductible donation and publicity while making a direct impact on students. Each event seeks sponsors to offset the cost of educational programs and receive special promotion and recognition. Contact us via email email@example.com or call our office at (760) 520-6696 for more details.
- Musical Theater Productions: The Classical Academy organization is committed to the arts. We host six theater productions per year that include hundreds of actors, singers, set designers, parents, and volunteers. Over 12,000 guests attend our shows annually. To make a tax-deductible donation to our theater department, click here.
- Super STEM Saturday: Takes place in March in partnership with The San Diego Science Festival. For more info on how to sponsor the Super STEM Saturday event, click here. To make a tax-deductible donation to the Super STEM Saturday event, click here.
- Jumpstart: The Classical Academies’ annual JumpStart parent education conference is a free, annual community event that prepares parents as they kick-off the school year. For Sponsorship, click here. This conference offers over 60 informational workshops and break-out sessions designed to empower and motivate. Jumpstart will be held on 8/12/21 at The California Center for the Arts in Escondido.
- Community Art Festivals: Both the inland and coastal regions collaborate to produce a community art festival featuring live performances, make-and-take art, food trucks, and art displays. For more information click here or contact Cathy Hamilton at firstname.lastname@example.org or 760-300-5671.
- Employee Awards & Recognition: To make a tax-deductible donation to the Employee Awards & Recognition program, click here.
Give Back Education Programs
The Classical Academies have been offering high quality, personalized learning, tuition-free education since 1999. Today the organization serves over 4,500 students across North San Diego County. The mission of the Classical Academies cannot be accomplished without private investment from individuals, businesses, and corporations. If you are someone who greatly values organizations making a positive impact on individual students, we hope you will consider partnering with us and making an annual pledge. To view our Invest Partnership Benefits, click HERE.
The Classical Academies INVEST program allows businesses and corporations the opportunity to interact with our schools. This program seeks to change the face of education while providing options in learning. Businesses may offer our students a tour of their facility, spend time in our classrooms, or simply benefit from the publicity with our organization. The level of involvement is up to you.
Volunteerism and Community Service:
Our schools and our business partners will invest in the community by doing projects together that will benefit our neighborhoods.
Mentoring by experts invests a strong, positive influence on children and teens. Interacting with industry enables students to be exposed to the real world and helps shape their future choices.
Supporting Youth with Tangible Results:
By supporting the youth in our community, you are investing in the future workforce, leaders, and teachers of our community.
To see our current INVEST partners click HERE!
For more information on INVEST, email email@example.com or call our office at 760-520-6696.
INVEST Sponsors agree to support the vision and mission of The Classical Academies. The North County Education Foundation (NCEF) reserves the right to approve, continue, and suspend all INVEST program sponsors.
Purchase a Brick
The Classical Academies and The North County Education Foundation invite you to leave a lasting legacy on one of our school campuses by purchasing a commemorative brick. Donors can leave a memory to a favorite teacher, student, relative, classmate, loved one, or as a token of gratitude for the Classical Academies.
Purchasing a brick gives you a direct connection to The Classical Academies and will last a lifetime. Your personal or business name will permanently reside on campus for generations to see. Bricks are available for purchase at Coastal Academy and Classical Academy High School.
Buy a commemorative brick and leave a lasting legacy at the new Classical Academy High School and/or Coastal Academy facility.
The brick will be engraved with the personal or business name, with the memo, of your choice. These bricks will be permanently placed into the pavers for years to come!
HOW TO START A SCHOLARSHIP FUND
The North County Education Foundation has the ability for individuals and families to set up a scholarship fund.
People may choose to set up scholarship funds for a variety of reasons, such as supporting educational advancement and college attainment, honoring or memorializing a loved one, establishing a family legacy, or supporting an educational institution.
Before creating a scholarship fund, there are six simple steps to consider:
- Identify who you want to support – For example, graduating seniors interested in STEM, the arts, or political science.
- Decide how much you would like to give and what you would like to give – Almost any kind of asset may be used to start a scholarship fund, including cash, publicly traded securities, cryptocurrency, stock, real estate, life insurance, personal property, and private foundation assets.
- Define your scholarship timeline – Your scholarship can be a one-time gift or an annual fund that you award once every year. Another option is to create a scholarship endowment fund, which is permanent.
- Choose your eligibility requirements – What eligibility requirements and criteria reflect your passions and priorities?
- Name your scholarship fund
- Create a selection process
To learn more, please contact our Development Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Many employers sponsor matching gift programs and will match any charitable contributions made by their employees. To find out if your company has a matching gift policy, please enter your employer’s name below.
If your company is eligible, you will be directed to a matching gift form from your employer. Complete this form and send your gift. We will do the rest! The impact of your gift to The Classical Academies may be doubled or possibly tripled! Some companies match gifts made by retirees and or spouses or distribute grants based on volunteering.
When submitting a matching gift through your company’s electronic portal or if your company still uses a paper form you may need the following information:
A California Non-Profit Corporation 501(c)(3) Tax-Exempt Status
Our Contact Information:
Our Mailing Address:
North County Education Foundation
157 East Valley Parkway
Escondido, CA 92025
The Classical Academies North County Education Foundation now accepts donations via cryptocurrency such as Bitcoin and Ether. Click the button below to donate via cryptocurrency now.
CRYPTOCURRENCY DONATION FAQ’S
WHAT IS CRYPTOCURRENCY?
Cryptocurrency, also known as Virtual Currency or “Crypto,” is digital asset designed to function as an alternative to sovereign fiat currency (US Dollars, for example) whereby transactions between two parties are verified through a public, distributed ledger, also known as a blockchain. Most people think of Bitcoin and/or Ether when they heard the word “Crypto”, and while Bitcoin is the original cryptocurrency and most widely followed, there are a number of cryptocurrencies currently available.
WHAT IS THE ENGIVEN PLATFORM?
The Engiven platform is a donation software technology that enables nonprofits to safely and securely receive Cryptocurrency donations and then convert those donations into usable fiat currency such as US dollars. Learn more about Engiven here.
IS IT LEGAL FOR THE CLASSICAL ACADEMIES FOUNDATION TO ACCEPT DONATIONS OF CRYPTOCURRENCY?
Yes. It is lawful for a nonprofit to accept a donation in the form of a cryptocurrency. On March 2014, the United States Internal Revenue Service (IRS) ruled that Bitcoin is treated as property for tax purposes (IRS Notice 2014-21).
HOW ARE CRYPTOCURRENCY DONATIONS TREATED FOR FEDERAL TAX PURPOSES?
For U.S. tax purposes, transactions using virtual currency must be reported in U.S. dollars. Therefore, taxpayers will be required to determine the fair market value of virtual currency in U.S. dollars as of the date of donation. If a virtual currency is listed on an exchange and the exchange rate is established by market supply and demand, the fair market value of the virtual currency is determined by converting the virtual currency into U.S. dollars (or into another real currency which in turn can be converted into U.S. dollars) at the exchange rate, in a reasonable manner that is consistently applied. Donors who give cryptocurrency donations to our Foundation will receive an electronic donation receipt (through the Engiven donation platform) in US dollars with comprehensive details about each transaction.
IS THE PROCESS OF GIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY SAFE AND SECURE?
As with any form of electronic payment or transaction, certain safeguards are needed to ensure that the transaction is secure. With the transfer of cryptocurrency from donor to nonprofit, the transaction can actually be more secure than many other forms of payment, provided certain protocols are followed: 1) By using the Engiven platform, both the nonprofit and the donor are required to undergo a simple but effective Know Your Customer (KYC) and Anti-money Laundering (AML) screening which provides a high level of background security to ensure both parties are properly screened. 2) As with any cryptocurrency transaction, when transferring your tokens to the Foundation’s wallet to make a donation, do not expose or share your wallet’s private keys at any time.